Award: Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC) Enterprise IT Support Services
Creek Technologies has been awarded a major enterprise information technology (IT) management, engineering, and IT supporting services contract in support of the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC), in Glynco, GA.
Creek Technologies will provide a broad range of Enterprise level IT Management, Engineering and Services to the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC) located in Glynco, GA. This contract is a four year, nine month period of performance which commences 01 January 2019.
The FLETC Enterprise IT Services contract functional areas include, but are not limited to:
- Program, Technical and Administrative Management of Enterprise and IT Network Infrastructure
- Technical and Administrative Management of a centralized, Enterprise IT Service Desk (Tier 1-3 Support), After Action Review (AAR) and Enterprise Security(ESS) Systems
- Database Administration for Oracle and Microsoft servers
- Management of FLETC’s software engineering and application development (APIs)
- Management of wireless systems and software
- Technical and Administration of Land Mobile Radios
- Audio visual support
- Operations and Management of Network Operations Center (NOC), Glynco Computer Support Facility (CSF), and Cyber Security Operations Center (CSOC)
This recent award increases Creek Technologies to over 250 employees delivering IT engineering and education services throughout the DoD and Federal markets.
Originally published: December 19, 2018.