Opening: Web Developer II
Keyport, WA - Full Time - Posted March 30, 2020
CREEK TECHNOLOGIES is seeking a full time, on-site Web Developer 2in support of the Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division (NUWC Keyport), located in Keyport, WA. Web Developer 2 shall provide the following web support utilizing such software as Microsoft Office, Hyper Text Markup Language (HTML), Microsoft SharePoint Designer, Microsoft .NET development tools, and Microsoft SharePoint.
- Defining networking requirements; performing detailed analysis of various projects and requests; developing designs for projects that have medium to high complexity; formulating procedures; monitoring key performance indicators; and implementing advanced business solutions.
- It may also integrate systems or operate in a DevOps model depending on the maturity of the organization and/or product.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- AWS/DynamoDB/AWS Lambda
- Java/Java EE/RAD/WebSphere
- RESTful and SOAP-based web services
- Knowledge of Agile and Scrum methodologies
- A minimum of three years of experience designing, building, and maintaining web sites using commercial framework tools.
DoD Top Secret
Commensurate with education and experience.
Anticipated Start Date
Upon award of contract.
Apply to this Job