Opening: Video Teleconference (VTC) Support Specialist
Keyport, WA - Full Time - Posted March 30, 2020
CREEK TECHNOLOGIES is seeking a full time, on-site Video Teleconference (VTC) Support Specialist in support of the Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division (NUWC Keyport), located in Keyport, WA. The Candidate will operate and monitor on-site Tier 2 IT Support operations.
- Work with various Keyport customers on IT procurement actions, process IT Procurement Requests (ITPRs) submissions, DoN
- Applications and Database Management System (DADMS) new adds, associations, and updates.
- Track hardware and software licensing and associated maintenance renewals.
- Operate and monitor on-site Tier 2 IT Support operations. Advocate for the customer through ticket resolution and closure for all escalated tickets.
- Provide analytical and technical on-site support for the operations of desktop/laptop computers, workstations, and peripherals on corporate hardware within unclassified and classified environments.
- Design, develop, and maintain installations of a variety of client operating systems including, but not limited to activities associated with the investigation of new operating systems, deployment and installation techniques and options, the maintenance and updates for new and existing operating systems, the configuration of the many different components of the workstation operating system to provide for reliable and stable integration into the Keyport environment
- Assist the Assistant Contract Technical Representative (ACTR) in the ordering, delivery, and troubleshooting of Next Generation
- Enterprise Network/ Navy Marine Corps Intranet (NGEN/NMCI) services including user accounts, computers, software, and
- Manage and schedule the daily operation of Keyport’s corporate Video Teleconferencing systems, that are composed of Keyport owned and NMCI systems. Schedule, setup, and troubleshoot unclassified and classified corporate Video Teleconferencing (VTC) sessions. Maintain VTC room access and usage logs. Provide monthly metrics on VTC’s total number of sessions including successful and unsuccessful events
- Support IT asset management activities in accordance with applicable Intelligence Community (IC) and DoD policies, instructions and guidance. Perform IT asset management activities to support the processes of inventory, IT receiving, re-use, and disposal.
- CompTIA Security + and/or ISC2 SSCP
- Required: A minimum of three years of experience with H.323 and H.320 video conferencing technologies to include setup and tear-down of calls and bridging disparate VTC systems Ability to perform VTC troubleshooting and diagnostics.
- Desired: Three (3) years of experience with collaborative technologies and integration with VTC technologies.
DoD Top Secret
Commensurate with education and experience.
Anticipated Start Date
Upon award of contract.
Apply to this Job