Opening: User Interface Design
Keyport, WA - Full Time - Posted March 30, 2020
CREEK TECHNOLOGIES is seeking a full time, on-site User Interface Design in support of the Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division (NUWC Keyport), located in Keyport, WA. This position is focused on the support and maintenance of Windows and Linux application The successful candidate should have a strong depth of technical knowledge and an inquisitive and expansive ability to troubleshoot and build complex systems in a secure environment.
- Design and develop user interfaces to support the organizations; work with multiple customer’s/end users.
- Define, document, and implement requirements.
- Awarded and current certification(s) in accordance with DoD Cybersecurity Workforce policy requirements
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
- Windows Server 2008 (or later)
- Network Infrastructure Configuration
- Security+ Certifications.
- Designation of an Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level II or higher in accordance with DoD 8570 requirements.
- A two-year Graphics Design or Web Design degree with a User Experience (UX) Design emphasis.
DoD Top Secret
Commensurate with education and experience.
Anticipated Start Date
Upon award of contract.
Apply to this Job