Opening: Test System Software Programmer
Keyport, WA - Full Time - Posted March 30, 2020
CREEK TECHNOLOGIES is seeking a full time, on-site Test System Software Programmer in support of the Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division (NUWC Keyport), located in Keyport, WA. The successful candidate will possess a superior mathematical aptitude along with be exceptionally accurate and proficient in programming languages along with excellent time management skills. Test System Software Programmer duties include designing automation scripts and finding solutions for automation problems. You should also be committed to developing skills in order to provide up-to-date solutions.
- Prepares computer by installing and modifying system software
- Prepares system software installation by studying software capabilities and operations, including task scheduling, memory management, file system, and input and output requirements.
- Installs system software by loading software into computer.
- Detects work stoppage or errors by conducting tests; monitoring output.
- Corrects work stoppages or errors by entering code changes.
- Optimizes system efficiency by analyzing performance indicators; changing software.
- Maintains historical records by documenting system software changes and revisions.
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Controls access to system by monitoring program usage.
- Ensures operation of equipment by following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Quality Focus.
- Operating Systems.
- Software Debugging.
- Software Documentation.
- Software Testing.
- Software Maintenance.
- Software Performance Tuning.
Four-Year or higher Computer Science Degree from an ABET-accredited program
- Required: A minimum of three years of experience developing software for automated test equipment.
Commensurate with education and experience.
Anticipated Start Date
Upon award of contract.
Apply to this Job