Beavercreek, OH - Full Time - Posted December 28, 2022
CREEK TECHNOLOGIES is seeking a full-time, on-site Recruiter in support of Creek Technologies HR team located in Beavercreek, Ohio. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring our company attracts, hires, and retains the best employees while growing a strong talent pipeline. Along with attracting suitable candidates for open and anticipated job positions and assess their relevant knowledge and experience. Responsible for full desk recruitment for proposal and contract staffing. A successful recruiter will collaborate with department managers regularly and proactively identify future hiring needs. Attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals.
• Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates. professor • Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives and meeting with managers to discuss needs. • Determines applicant requirements by studying job descriptions and job qualifications. • Determines applicant qualifications by analyzing responses and comparing capabilities to job requirements. • Evaluate applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with department managers and schedule interviews for applicants on a consistent set of qualifications. • Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications. • Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards/newspapers/colleges. • Source and recruit suitable candidates by using databases, social media, online employment forums. • Screen candidate's resumes and job applications. • Assess applicants' relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes. • Provide analytical and well-documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team. • Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process. • Identifying future hiring needs and developing job descriptions and specifications. • Assessing applicants' knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions. • Promoting the company's reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity. • Keeping up-to-date on current employment legislation and regulations and enforcing them within the company. • Performing resume searches, establishing candidate pool and other staffing/job board resources • Assist with Business Development of recruitment for anticipated positions.
• Achieved staffing goals by maintaining relationships with both internal and external personnel. • Assist HR with onboarding and other HR Activities. • Attend career events – colleges, industry, government venues. • Oversee intern recruitment efforts.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills • Good decision-making skills. • Good research techniques • Strong time management • Ability to recruit for a broad range of positions. • DoD experience desired
• High School Diploma • Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience recruiting for DOD • Experience with recruitment processes and databases.
Commensurate with education and experience.
ASAPApply to this Job