Opening: Systems Administrator (C4ISR)
Newport, RI - Full Time - Posted April 15, 2020
CREEK TECHNOLOGIES is seeking a full time, on-site Systems Administrator (C4ISR) located in Newport, RI. The successful candidate will provide management level system administration services. Work as technical manager for Linux/UNIX and Windows operating systems environment. Specifically, exercise technical management over a team of systems administrators. Perform work as a qualified Global Command and Control (GCCS) System Administrator and/or JSAF System Administrator and provide services for installation, configuration and operation of GCCS, including GCCS integration with the JSAF simulation system.
Oversee and perform work to:
- Research and perform C2 systems integration on advanced decision support systems, simulations and information technology tools.
- Design, develop, install, integrate and support C4ISR technologies to meet war game requirements.
- Configure research facilities and align systems to support research objectives.
- Design, develop and manage the installation, development, and integration of simulation, web, communications, collaboration, audio/visual, and analysis systems.
- Provide systems administration services for NWC research networks.
- Operate and maintain research server architecture(s) using VMWare technologies, including database, web, email and other application services.
- Provide Network Administration services for NWC research networks. Operate and maintain multiple NWC local area research networks up to and including SCI level.
- Operate and maintain NWC DREN connection. Conduct network monitoring and shaping to support network traffic requirements and aid in employment of hardware for this purpose.
- Install, operate and maintain analytical software such as SPSS, Atlas TI, and Analysts Notebook.
- Operate and maintain NWC Joint Semi-Autonomous Forces (JSAF) installation, including C4I gateway and Global Command and Control System (GCCS) severs.
- Provide helpdesk services for research networks during games, events, seminars, workshops and conferences.
- Develop, operate and maintain NWC Multi-Touch, Multi-User (MTMU) system.
- Responsible for compliance of Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) policy and procedures over classified and unclassified military networks.
- Experience with hardening Microsoft Windows servers and desktops in line with DISA STIGs and DoD IA policy.
- Experience with Vulnerability Scanning and Continuous Monitoring Tools.
- Experience with Microsoft Group Policy configuration and administration.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Group Policies, File Security, Domain Name System (DNS), Domain and LAN administration.
- Experience with external Storage Systems and Backup Solutions.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2014, Microsoft IIS 7, Linux.
- Experience with Dell, NetApp, Cisco, and VMware products.
- Working knowledge of C2/C4I Applications such as:
- FalconView / PFPS
- Google Earth (Enterprise)
Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Network Administration or similar technical discipline from an accredited college or university
7+ years of related experience
Skills and Abilities
- Strong background leading and supporting collaborative efforts and mastery of staffing/coordination processes
- Supplementing superior analytical skills, substantive ability to manage and grasp large amounts of data and convert to useful, relevant information
Commensurate with education and experience
Apply to this Job