Opening: System Administrator II
Keyport, WA - Full Time - Posted March 30, 2020
CREEK TECHNOLOGIES is seeking a full time, on-site System Administrator II in support of the Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division (NUWC Keyport), located in Keyport, WA. The successful candidate should have a strong depth of technical knowledge and an inquisitive and expansive ability to troubleshoot and build complex systems in a secure environment.
- Perform system administration functions.
- Maintain network integrity and connectivity,
- Ensure compliance with information security policies and maintain system backup and recovery capability.
- Review IAVA and STIG for supported operating systems, implement and verify the implementation of the fixes.
- Ensure compliance by using mandated and government-provided automated
- scanning tools, and provide mitigations as applicable.
- Document system configuration and create images utilizing various tools
- Awarded and current certification(s) in accordance with DoD Cybersecurity Workforce policy requirements
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
- Windows Server 2008 (or later)
- Network Infrastructure Configuration
- Security+ Certifications.
- Designation of an Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level II or higher in accordance with DoD 8570 requirements.
- A minimum of three years of experience performing system administration of Microsoft Windows Server environment.
Required: A minimum of three years of experience performing system administration of Microsoft Windows Server and Linux/Unix environments.
DoD Top Secret
Commensurate with education and experience.
Anticipated Start Date
Upon award of contract.
Apply to this Job