Glynco, GA - Full Time - Posted October 17, 2019
Creek Technologies is seeking a full time, on-site Senior Splunk Analyst to join us as part of an upcoming contract a member in support of the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC) located in Glynco, Georgia.
• Proficient with Splunk platform • Proficient with recognizing and onboarding new data sources into Splunk • Proficient in analyzing Splunk data for anomalies and trends • Proficient in building dashboard and reports to highlight key trends • Provide best practices • Knowledge and familiarity with DISA STIGs • Manage accounts, privileges and system access • Manage Splunk system resources by monitoring for performance, capacity, and availability • Mentor less experienced team members in Splunk • Participate in projects as necessary • Perform other duties as assigned
• CompTIA Security+ highly desired. • Computing Environment (CE) Certification (i.e., MCSE, Server+, etc.) highly desired.
BA/BS in System Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science desired.
• Previous experience with FLETC a plus. • Minimum 4 years of Splunk experience or related systems.
US citizenship; active SECRET Clearance strongly preferred.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Splunk.
• Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems
• Ability to communicate information and ideas in writing so others will understand • Ability to identify measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system • Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
Commensurate with education and experience.
December 1, 2019Apply to this Job