Opening: Software Test Engineer II
Keyport, WA - Full Time - Posted March 30, 2020
CREEK TECHNOLOGIES is seeking a full time, on-site Software Test Engineer in support of the Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division (NUWC Keyport), located in Keyport, WA. The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning and developing automated test suites for a specific set of products. Use and develop new tools to effectively test products and improve Indeed's engineering processes. Maintain and evaluate automated tests week to week and report problems you discover.
- Develop test scenarios, test cases, and test procedures for requirements compliance. Define and configure test fixtures and instrumentation.
- Conduct software testing; documenting defects in the defect tracking systems.
- Operate a variety of computer automated and manual test equipment including system simulators and stimulators.
- Ensure the accuracy and consistency of test data results through thorough documentation processes.
- Possess a solid foundation in computer science
- Demonstrated competencies in data structures and algorithms
- Genuine desire to develop software to solve unique problems
- Demonstrated creative, critical thinking and troubleshooting skills
- Collaborative teamwork skills
Four-Year or higher Computer Science degree from an ABET-accredited program
- Required: A minimum of three years of experience developing test cases and test procedures for requirements compliance.
- Desired: A minimum of four years of experience developing test cases and test procedures for requirements compliance.
Commensurate with education and experience.
Anticipated Start Date
Upon award of contract.
Apply to this Job