Opening: Software (Computer Engineer)
Keyport, WA - Full Time - Posted March 30, 2020
CREEK TECHNOLOGIES is seeking a full time, on-site Software (Computer Engineer) support of the Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division (NUWC Keyport), located in Keyport, WA. The. The successful candidate will develop, research, design, implement, test, and evaluate software and systems, in conjunction with hardware product development, that enable computers to perform their applications, applying principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis.
- Conduct or participate in multidisciplinary research and collaboration with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems software.
- Analyze computer user needs; advise hardware designers on machine characteristics that affect software systems such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements; design and develop compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems.
- Build and code applications and/or modules. Develop patches and upgrades to existing systems.
Four-Year or higher Math, Engineering, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering Degree from an ABET-accredited program
- Required: A minimum of three years’ experience as a C++ Application Developer.
- Desired: A minimum of three years of development and engineering experience in one or more of the following operating systems: (1) Linux, (2) Unix, and (3) Windows. Three years of experience in one or more of the following software development languages: Assembly, C, C++, and X-Windows.
Commensurate with education and experience.
Anticipated Start Date
Upon award of contract.
Apply to this Job