Opening: SharePoint Administrator
Fort Gordon, GA - Full Time - Posted April 1, 2020
CREEK TECHNOLOGIES is seeking a full time, on-site SharePoint Administrator in support of the Lifelong Learning Center (LLC) Technical Support for the Army Training Support Center, located in Fort Eustis, VA, Fort Gordon, GA, Fort Leavenworth, KS, and Fort Leonard Wood, MO. The successful candidate will possess the abilities and experiences to administer and advise on the design, installation, configuration, maintenance, and upgrades of a SharePoint platform for an organization. Additionally, candidates will collect user requirements; direct the SharePoint configuration, design, redesign, installation, migration, and maintenance processes associated with databases and resource; manage the SharePoint servers; troubleshoots and fixes server issues; and ensures the platform is updated.
- Plans and designs application infrastructure; collaborates with developers; and coordinates with infrastructure teams for server, storage, and network setup.
- Configures connectivity services for connecting to a database or service and configures service applications.
- Creates and maintains a content database; and compresses and maintains various logging databases.
- Create security groups, assigns proper access for site users, configures anonymous access if required, and administer changes for users.
- Reviews accounts, Internet sites and files, and the server's usage and activity to see how the system is being used, and determines what changes need to be made in order to make it more efficient.
- Sets policies for, tests, and validates backup and restoration programs.
- Develops and enforces ownership of applications and sites with stakeholders, and promotes adoption by users.
- Trains and supports users in the SharePoint sites, and explains effects of designs and changes to users.
- Requires knowledge of operating systems and server software.
- Familiarity with military domains (.mil, aka NIPRNET)
- Learning Content Management System (LCMS) (Blackboard Learn™) application programming interface (API) and building blocks
College degree or equivalent – in related field
DoD Secret; Some positions may require up to a Top-Secret
Commensurate with education and experience
Apply to this Job