Opening: Senior Oracle Architect
Windsor Mill, MD - Full Time - Posted November 23, 2021
CREEK TECHNOLOGIES is seeking a full-time, on-site Senior Oracle Architect located in Windsor Mill, Maryland. The successful candidate will manage and lead the HIGLAS Agile transformation journey across multiple and matrixed teams on the program and focus on driving execution excellence, continuous improvements, mentoring, and training.
- Experience leading an Architecture Review Board (ARB) inclusive of multiple internal teams, which lead to discussions and presentations to our customer.
- Effectively lead the discussion and collaboration of technical topics across teams and across products.
- Contribute to the analysis of technical issues to provide resolution to our customer
- Experience developing technology roadmaps
- Experience evaluating technology, market trends and industry plus identify prospective impact on our program
- Support the development of requirements, designs, SOPs, project plans and presentations.
- Advises on selection of technological purchases
- Performs research on emerging technologies to support proof-of-concept (POC) capabilities and identify future solutions for the organization
- Demonstrated subject matter expertise and experience with Oracle technologies and applications including Oracle Federal Financials R12, Hyperion, Identity Management, and OBIEE
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- 10+ years in a Solution Architect role on an Oracle ERP Program, preferably a government program
- Experience performing a variety of engineering and operational related assignments in an Oracle application and infrastructure environment (Exadata & Exalytics)
- Familiarity with Agile processes
- Ability to utilize discretion and independent judgment to switch between priorities quickly without affecting quality or performance
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Experience with project management and/or practicing Agile
- Advance-level knowledge of Oracle technologies
- Ability to clearly and succinctly present complex technical solutions to technical and non-technical team members and to our stakeholders/customers
- Experience developing technical presentations which include architectural diagrams and graphics.
- Experience writing and presenting business case and white papers, including experience developing Basis of Estimates and budgetary estimates.
- Familiarity with the Oracle Cloud Interface (OCI)
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related degree.
Have the ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
Commensurate with education and experience.
Anticipated Start Date
Apply to this Job