Opening: Senior Business Operations Manager
Beavercreek, OH - Contract - Posted January 31, 2024
CREEK TECHNOLOGIES is seeking a full-time, on-site Business Operations Manager to provide business operation and management support to the Team Lead in the Air Force Research Laboratory, Materials & Manufacturing Directorate’s Energy Office located at Wright-Patterson AFB, OH 45433.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and will perform the following duties/responsibilities
- Responsible for strategic communications functions to include:
o Compiling customer requirements for internal and external briefings, background papers, talking points, reports, and other strategic communications documents by preparing, scheduling, and coordinating materials, providing knowledge and capability in the use of appropriate software applications to produce visual aids.
o Organizing, updating, and ensuring availability information on all Energy Office Digital platforms (e.g., MS Teams, websites, and other outreach and communication mechanisms).
- Responsible for managing complex relationships with multiple stakeholders, and facilitating the timely execution of the Energy Office’s Energy and Climate Programs, including generating, coordinating, and tracking of purchase requests and other funding transfer documents including spend plans, Assurance of Funds Availability letters, MIPR Questionnaires, and associated MIPR documentation, Requirements documents, Routing Slips, etc.
- Support Energy Office business management operations functions to include the following Action Officer tasks:
o Business analytics
o Data visualization
o Strategic integration
o Entering data into various systems
o Developing strategic partnerships
o Documenting best practices and lessons learned
o Collaborating with Federal agencies
o Knowledge management
o Development of strategy
o Development and updating of talking points, background papers, slick sheets, and presentations
o Integrating information into required reports
o Generating and maintaining of files, forms, and established file plans
o Preparing/reviewing correspondence
o Assembling and coordinating Public Release packages
- Assist in management of Energy Office Work Units in the AFRL Work Unit App
- Review Travel Authorizations and Vouchers in the Defense Travel System (DTS)
-Bachelor’s degree in Business/Project Management, Environmental Sciences, Communications, or Alternative Energy preferred
- Action Officer / Project Manager experience
o Briefing/Talking paper preparation, report editing/formatting.
o Travel/event coordination/reporting
o Tasker tracking
- Organizational skills:
o Contracting and acquisition tracking
o Travel and event (e.g. conference) coordination, tracking, and budgeting
o Familiar with AF Financial Document Preparation to include experience with RDT&E funds, draft purchase requests, MIPR processing (reimbursable vs direct site), etc.
- Self-starter who can work independently.
- Comfortable communicating with Executive Officers and Department Leaders across multiple functions and Organizations
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite, MS Teams, and Adobe Acrobat
- Experience with DTS (as a reviewer of travel authorizations and vouchers)
- Experience with the AFRL Work Unit App and Tasker App
Current Secret clearance required
Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Project Management, Environmental Sciences, Communications, or Alternative Energy preferred
- PMP or equivalent preferred
-Commensurate with education and experience.
Anticipated Start Date
-12 Feb 2024
Apply to this Job