Dayton, OH - Contract - Posted May 12, 2021
CREEK TECHNOLOGIES is seeking a full time, on-site SC Network Auditing Support Lead in support of the National Air & Space Intelligence Center (NASIC), located in Dayton, Ohio (Wright Patt). The successful candidate will be responsible for working with the Cybersecurity personnel to install, configure, and deploy Elastic Stack across Cornerstone Networks, in support of the IC and AF auditing requirements. They develop and document procedures/polices in order for the Government to be compliant with Auditing guidance such as ICS 500-27 (Collection and Sharing of Audit Data). Provide technical support for any possible investigations and inquiries which may result of any misuse of information resources.
• Maintain and expand (as necessary) NASIC’s auditing solution (currently Elastic Search, logstash, beats, and kibana) across NASIC’s Cornerstone Networks, in support of the IC and AF auditing requirements • Develop and document procedures/polices for NASIC to be compliant with Auditing guidance such as ICS 500-27 (Collection and Sharing of Audit Data). Provide technical support for any possible investigations and inquiries which may result of any misuse of information resources • Utilize Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) software products, such as the Elastic Stack, to create custom queries, searches, alerts, and dashboards. • Identify and evaluate anomalous and suspicious system and network activity, detect and assess network intrusions and malware behavior by incorporating, monitoring, and analyzing event logs across numerous device types (TCP/IP, packet analysis, Windows logs, syslogs) • Utilize SIEM information with other tools such as ACAS, HBSS, SolarWinds, and Palo Alto. • Identify coverage and efficiency gaps in security data and tooling. • Notify Government Technical Monitor (GTM) of network intrusions and suspicious and anomalous events, and provide details as required within 1 business day of detection • Provide detailed operating process and training for items related to network monitoring • Participate in incident response and manage escalations as needed • Monitor metrics, and trend data related to network monitoring • Provide monthly functional area reports summarizing work accomplished, work planned in next month and important issues occurring during the month
• Assurance Management (IAM) Level I • IAM I Cert (CAP, CND, Cloud+, GSLC, Security+ CE)
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 7-10 years of related technical cybersecurity experience
• 3+ years experience operating or maintaining a SIEM solution such as the Elastic Stack, ArcSight, or Splunk
Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance required
Commensurate with education and experience.
Upon award of contract.Apply to this Job