Opening: Project Management Support Analyst
Keyport, WA - Full Time - Posted March 30, 2020
CREEK TECHNOLOGIES is seeking a full time, on-site Project Management Support Analyst in support of the Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division (NUWC Keyport), located in Keyport, WA. Project Management Support Analyst shall provide project management support using Agile software and processes established by the Government.
- Set up and track earned value metrics (EVM) for software projects.
- Monitor and document project status using Agile tools and methodologies.
- Perform project analysis, schedule, and cost forecasting.
- Compile programmatic metrics, briefings, and reports.
- Participate in project planning.
- Schedule project meetings; create and distribute meeting minutes. Assist project personnel in developing project plans and supporting documents.
- Evaluate and implement project goals
- Communicate information to individuals and groups
- Interpret and apply the policies and procedures of the college and the project initiatives
- Interact with and motivate others
- Maintain records and prepare reports
- Prepare and monitor budgets
- Supervise and provide work direction and guidance to assigned staff
- Understand and follow oral and written instructions
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Required: A minimum of three years of experience using Agile methodologies to set up and track earned value metrics for software projects. A minimum of three years of experience performing project analysis, monitoring schedules, and performing cost forecasting.
- Desired: Three years of experience in any or all of the following software applications: (1) Microsoft Excel, (2) PowerPoint, (3) Project, and (4) Word.
Commensurate with education and experience.
Anticipated Start Date
Upon award of contract.
Apply to this Job