Tooele, UT - Full Time - Posted February 14, 2020
Creek Technologies is seeking a full time, on-site Personal Computer Support Technician in support of the IT Help Desk Support Services for Tooele Army Depot, located in Tooele, Utah. The successful candidate will possess knowledge and experience in providing technical support to a wide‐variety of applications, operating systems, protocols, and PCs. Candidates should have a broad knowledge of issues involving the interface with network components, servers, and web sites in order to quickly resolve issues or escalate trouble tickets to the appropriate operating branch for resolution. Candidate shall possess in‐depth customer service skills and experience in communicating with customers at their level of understanding, and resolving service issues via telephone, authorized remote login, or desk‐side visits. The ability to perform systematic analysis and evaluate program performance to meet mission objectives, goals, or standards is also required.
• Work closely with data owners, information system owners, and users to ensure secure the use and operation of all IS and networks. • Ensure rigorous application of IA policies, principles, and practices in the delivery of all IT services. • Maintain system audit functions and periodically review audit information for detection of system abuses. • Assess and implement identified corrections (e.g., system patches and fixes) associated with technical vulnerabilities as part of the Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) program. • Maintain configuration control of hardware, systems, and application software. • Identify and properly react to security anomalies or integrity loopholes such as system weaknesses or vulnerabilities. • Install and administer user identification or authentication mechanisms.
• Ability to maintain and resolve customer issues with desktops, laptops, printers, peripherals, software, local area network, wireless area network, and other IT related problems. Provide on-site Help Desk and training for customers.
• Ability to setup and maintain Video Conferencing services and terminals and provide on-site customer service.
• Ability to provide Help Desk services for end-user use of base network infrastructure, to include Non-classified Internet Protocol (IP) Router Network (NIPRNet), wireless, and test environments in Unclassified facilities, and provide on-site customer service.
• Ability to provide General Technical Services for implementation, administration, and maintenance of desktop and network hardware and software. This includes database updates of the Help Desk Ticketing Software. Contractor will provide TEAD DOIM staff with documentation and configuration of new hardware and software.
IAT Levels I Certification in DOD 8570.01-M
Knowledge of: • Desk Side Services • Video Conferencing Services • Network Services • General Information Technology Services,
Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Security clearance required
Commensurate with education and experience.
March 2020Apply to this Job