Opening: Network Technician
Keyport, WA - Full Time - Posted March 30, 2020
CREEK TECHNOLOGIES is seeking a full time, on-site Network Technician in support of the Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division (NUWC Keyport), located in Keyport, WA. Network Administrator with the assistance of other IT staff will provide support over the phone, via RDP, and in person to our approximately 500 end users. The systems will include Intel based computers, HP and Ricoh Printers, Mitel VoIP phones, smartphones and other devices as required.
- Provide technical support in the installation, maintenance, operation, troubleshooting, upgrading and re-configuration of Keyport’s corporate network cable facilities which include unclassified, classified (Secret) environments and Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIFs).
- CompTIA Security + and/or International Information Systems Security Certification;
- Consortium ((ISC)2) Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP);
- Certified Network Associate certification and/or Current Cisco Certified
- Network Associate-Voice Certification; Fiber Optic cable installation and termination (Certified Fiber Optics Installer (CFOI) certification).
- A minimum of three years of experience performing network cable plant operations including cable terminations, cable routing, network rack configuration, and switch configurations.
DoD Top Secret
Commensurate with education and experience.
Anticipated Start Date
Upon award of contract.
Apply to this Job