Windsor Mill, MD - Full Time - Posted September 13, 2021
CREEK TECHNOLOGIES is seeking a full-time, on-site Network Lead in support of the GDIT, located in Windsor Mill, Maryland. The successful candidate will have the following.
• Provides network engineering and subject matter expertise for the network architecture e.g., Routing, Switching, Firewalls, VPN, internal and external connectivity
• Provides technical guidance and direction for the GDIT network team and CMS customer
• Provides technical solutions for the GDIT network team and CMS customer
• Interfaces with the other team leads and provides guidance regarding the network infrastructure
• Creates and maintains network diagrams to include the routing plan
• Ensures tools are configured to maintain the network infrastructure
• Provides input for reports to Operations Manager such as capacity management, project status, ticket status, and trend analysis
• Plans, coordinates, and peer-reviews activities for the Network team before implementations
• Ensures Network Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are being met
• Manages and participates in the Service Now (SNOW) queue for Network requests CRs, INCs, PRBs and RITMs ensuring tickets to successful resolution.
• Creates and maintains Network Standard Operating Processes and Procedures. Provides assistance to other engineers.
• Attends CMS customer meetings and provides status
• Addresses requests in a timely manner, within 24 hours
• Hosts internal GDIT network team meetings to communicate to the network engineers
• Processes CIM requested from the CMS customer
• Creates Bill Of Materials and ensures accuracy for projects
• Utilizes SNRM to account for work hours
• Serves as an escalation point for the network team
• Designs and plans new network infrastructure • Provide training and mentors network engineers • Troubleshoot issues as they arise • Maintains and advises for the HIGLAS network • Provide recommendations to enhance existing network infrastructure • Maintain network security and address network security issues as they arise • Recommend new technologies to enhance performance
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and 5+ years related experience or 10+ years related experience
Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Security clearance
The network lead must be a SME with the following technologies. • Network ACI Spine/Leaf • Network Routers • Network Core Switches 7702 • Network F5 • Network Infoblox (IPAM) • Network Switch 3560 Internet - OOB • Network 9200 Internet - OOB • Network KVM Internet - OOB • Network Thales Encryption • Network Circuits CenturyLink / Lumen / Cogent • Network Gigamon • Network ExtraHop • Network VPN 5525-X - OOB • Network FW Firepower • Network FW Palo Alto • Network FW Fortinet • Network CISCO ASA Mgmt FW • Network RSA • Network Client
Commensurate with education and experience.
ASAPApply to this Job