Windsor Mill, MD - Full Time - Posted October 25, 2021
CREEK TECHNOLOGIES is seeking a full time, on-site Network Engineer in Windsor Mill, MD
• Provide analysis, research, and support to complex problems and processes
• Responsible for the development, configuration, and maintenance of the HIGLAS Network
• Hands-on Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) and the ability to troubleshoot any ACI issues following deployment
• Maintain documentations, SOPs in all areas of the network
• Perform On-call support as part of team rotation
• Provide weekly status reports
• Plan and implement network configuration changes following strict change management process to ensure no downtime or impact to the critical infrastructure or applications • Work with vendor support engineers on escalation and ticket resolution, root cause analysis
(REQUIRED): • 5+ years of network engineering and administration experience • Experience configuring Cisco routers (ASR series) and Cisco switches (Catalyst and Nexus) • Experience with Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) • Demonstrated understanding of the Cisco Network infrastructure and best practices • Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) or higher certification • Experience with SNOW (ServiceNow) Incident and Service Request management workflow • F5 BIG-IP LTM • Experience with LAN/WAN networking equipment and protocols such as, but not limited to BGP, 802.1Q, LACP including Nexus vPC, TCP/UDP, IPv4, IPv6, HSRP, STP, LLDP, NTP, DNS, DHCP, Ethernet, SNMP, SSH, TACACS, LDAP, and Syslog. • Experience with Network monitoring tools such as SolarWinds • In-depth understanding of TCP/IP and OSI models
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and 5+ years related experience.
• Network Administration: 5+ years
• Network Engineering: 5 years
• Cisco routers/switching: 5+ years
• Cisco ACI: 2 year (Preferred) • 10+ years related experience
Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Security clearance required.
• Experience supporting and maintaining F5 BIG-IP LTM and DNS to include set-up, maintenance, upgrades, and replacement of the latest generation of F5s • SSL/TSL offloading provided by the F5 BIG-IP LTM • Knowledge and ability to read packet captures utilizing WireShark or similar tools • Experience with Gigamon and ExtraHop tools • ITIL Certification • Experience with Out-of-Band console servers such as Vertiv Avocent • Experience with Hardware Encryptors such as SafeNET Thales • Experience with InfoBlox IPAM • Understanding of Splunk queries/searches • Cisco Client device administration/TACACS+
Commensurate with education and experience.
ASAPApply to this Job