Opening: Network Administrator (VoIP Support)
Keyport, WA - Full Time - Posted March 30, 2020
CREEK TECHNOLOGIES is seeking a full time, on-site Network Administrator (VoIP Support) in support of the Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division (NUWC Keyport), located in Keyport, WA. This position is primarily responsible for providing VoIP and Telecommunications consulting services to clients. VoIP Technicians primarily perform VoIP system installations, administration, customer service, support and system upgrades. A significant component to success is experience with and working knowledge of information technology systems and networking infrastructure.
- Provide holistic operation of Keyport’s corporate VoIP system to include maintenance, troubleshoot, design and upgrade, and re-configuration ensuring compliance with Joint Interoperability Test Command (JITC) unified communications directives, DoD policy and mandates, and Defense Information Systems Agency STIGs.
- CompTIA Security + and/or International Information Systems Security Certification;
- Consortium ((ISC)2) Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP);
- Certified Network Associate certification and/or Current Cisco Certified
- Network Associate-Voice Certification; Fiber Optic cable installation and termination (Certified Fiber Optics Installer (CFOI) certification).
- A minimum of three years of experience performing enterprise Voice over Internet Protocol operations and maintenance and the Cisco Unified Communications platform including Call Manager, Unity, and Cisco Emergency Responder.
DoD Top Secret
Commensurate with education and experience.
Anticipated Start Date
Upon award of contract.
Apply to this Job