Opening: Mixed Reality Software Engineer
Keyport, WA - Full Time - Posted March 30, 2020
CREEK TECHNOLOGIES is seeking a full time, on-site Mixed Reality Software Engineer in support of the Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division (NUWC Keyport), located in Keyport, WA. The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading implementation of multiple mixed reality client applications targeted at multiple hardware platforms. Included but not limited to working with product strategy and design team to shape requirements for user experience, ensuring code quality, maintainability, and performance.
- Develop, update, test, and maintain object-oriented Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), and Mixed Reality (MR) software applications for multiple hardware and software platforms using Unity game engine
- Work closely with Management and other team members as required to perform gap analysis and develop optimized road maps to support strategic initiative
- Responsible to recommend, establish and maintain AR/VR/MR platform
- Build dynamic, innovative, and highly interactive mixed reality solutions
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to effectively collaborate with the team.
- Proven ability to self-manage and complete project deliverables.
- Confident in making decisions, accurate, detailed-oriented and able to problem solve/analyze.
- Good interpersonal, listening, written and verbal communication and basic project management skills.
- Demonstrate and apply strong problem-solving and debugging skills in multiple languages (Python, C#, C++)
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, Project, and SharePoint).
Four-Year or higher Computer Science degree from an ABET-accredited program
- Required: A minimum of two years of experience using all of the following programming languages: (1) C++, (2) C#, and (3) Python. A minimum of two years of experience using Unity game engine. A minimum of two years of experience creating applications for AR and VR.
- Required: A minimum of two years of experience creating applications for AR and VR.
- Desired: A minimum of one year of experience with the following skills and technologies: (1) Unreal game engine, (2) computer vision, (3) processing live video, (4) Bolt, (5) UI/UX design, (6) continuous integration systems, (7) 3D models, (8) Computer Aided Design and, (9) textures, materials, shaders, animations, and sounds. (10) Software design using Unified Modeling Language, (11) Testing 3D graphics applications using AR/VR, and (12) compiling and writing software documentation.
Commensurate with education and experience.
Anticipated Start Date
Upon award of contract.
Apply to this Job