Beavercreek, OH - Contract - Posted October 4, 2023
CREEK TECHNOLOGIES is seeking a full time, on-site Program Manager in support of the AFRL-RX support contract, located at Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio. The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications and perform the following responsibilities:
• Provide direct support to the Chief Scientist (CS) and Assistant Chief Scientist (ACS)
• Organize key events for the CS including Technical Meetings and RX Research Council Meetings
• Provide knowledge, organizational skills, and independent technical studies and investigations as they relate to the Science and Technology Investment Strategy and Planning for the Materials & Manufacturing Processes (M&MP) Community of Interest (COI)
• Assist with developmental plans and strategies for the DoD Communities of Interest (COI), Materials & Manufacturing Program (M&MP) mission and support for Air Force representatives in the eight Technical Area Teams • Assist with managing the foundational research activities including; the AFOSR intramural research program, the directorates Lab Director Funds (LDFs), the AFRL Commander’s Research and Development Fund (CRDF), the National Research Council (NRC) Research Associates Program, Summer Faculty Fellowship Program (SFFP), and the Dayton Area Graduate Studies Initiative (DAGSI) • Manage the milestones, gather and maintain information, interface and assist in coordination on programs, projects, and related efforts to achieve necessary interfaces and scheduling with a focus on assuring all requirements are met in a timely manner
• Coordinate university outreach and recruitments, AF Scientific Advisory Boards, and Technology Review Boards
• Organize and facilitate corporate, national, and international conferences, workshops, seminars, meetings, and visits by Distinguished Visitors (DV)
• Create presentations and prepare packages for public release approval • Manage the CS, International Office, and COI community infrastructure to broadcast events, trips, and visits • Facilitate Gordon Research Conference on Complex Active and Adaptive Material Systems for the Gordon Research Seminars • Hold position as the International Point of Contact (IPOC) and support the Senior International Focal Point (SIFP) in the accomplishment of duties • Provide updates and attend monthly International Technology Group (ITG) meetings • Assist staff when conducting Staff Assistance Visits (SAVs) or other inspections • Write a monthly international activity report • Manage the International activity spreadsheet • Collect, coordinate, and submit requests for Data Calls • Contact Technical Project Officer’s (TPOs) monthly for updates on expired projects • Plan and coordinate international meetings and tours with international and distinguished visitors to ensure protocol, security, and escort arrangements are in place prior to the visit • Assist management in preparing charts for presentations • Serve as the principal contact for the TPOs and others in the organization to obtain answers on procedural and administrative practices for international activities and to expedite the progress of International Agreements (IAs) and other approvals as necessary • Coordinate responses and report on proposals for International Cooperative Research and Development (ICR&D), Coalition Warfare Program (CWP), Foreign Comparative Tests (FCT), and Engineer & Scientist Exchange Program (ESEP)
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment • Multi-tasker with ability to track and complete several projects at the same time • Self-motivated, able to take simple direction and expand upon idea/suggestion • Ability to engage with executive level leadership across functions and organizations • Strong communication and problem solving skills • Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams) • Familiar with DoD/AF administrative policies, procedures, and regulations • International experience a plus
Bachelor’s Degree preferred with equivalent and relevant work experience
• Minimum 3 years of experience preferred.
Secret Clearance preferred or at least be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Security clearance required
Commensurate with education and experience.
16 Oct 2023Apply to this Job