Beavercreek, OH - Full Time - Posted January 25, 2023
CREEK TECHNOLOGIES is seeking a full-time, on-site Journeyman Management Analyst in support of the AFRL/RX Advisory and Assistance Services contract located in Beavercreek, OH 45433. The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and will perform the following duties/responsibilities.
• Work Unit App database enter data for initiation of new contract award work efforts and new SBIRs (Small Business Innovation Research) for 9 branches & sections. Assist the Program Managers in completing the initial paperwork for their case files through a workflow process. Initiate and maintain the information in the database throughout the term of the effort; and at the end of the effort, tracking submittal of a final report for the effort to STINFO to be published in DTIC (Defense Technical Information Center) & editing the front matter and format on final reports when the effort is over; and completing closeout paperwork and retirement of the effort.
• WORK UNIT EDITOR: Perform the duty of work unit editor including the establishment and maintenance of master files (electronic) and program data (both classified and unclassified), to facilitate tracking and resolution of issues associated with operations and assist in maintaining government-approved Research & Development case files. Retrieve data/information in the form of queries and reports; assist in the maintenance of tracking systems for identification of deficiencies and corrective actions/closure, and to prepare various documentation for Government review and approval.
• STINFO LIAISON – Receive and review draft final reports. Prepare in accordance with the appropriate distribution statement according to ANSI Standard. Receive & review Final ANSI compliant report for final submittal to DTIC (Defense Technical Information Center)
• Track delinquent and forthcoming work efforts on a weekly basis by emailing weekly reminders to work unit managers. Update spreadsheet and forward to STINFO officer.
• Notify work unit manager re: 30-day notice of technical end date, 30-day draft final report due date and 30-day reminder to submit the final report per the contract award.
• Familiarity with PIEE, WAWF & ADA for contract awards and contract mods ensuring correct Distribution statement and dates.
• Must have the necessary security clearances to access material at the secret level.
• Support administrative tasks as necessary in support of management operations functions.
• Perform administrative back up support for other branches • Participate in weekly work unit editor (WUE) and bi-weekly STINFO Liaison meetings asking providing feedback.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Associate Degree in Management or similar discipline preferred
• Prior experience working with Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat. • Report editing for format. • Data entry
Current Secret clearance preferred, but at a minimum must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret clearance as required.
$40-42k/yr; Commensurate with education and experience.
ASAPApply to this Job