Beavercreek, OH - Part Time - Posted May 17, 2023
Creek Technologies is seeking an Information Security Analyst to help support our corporate network. The analyst will have the opportunity to learn how to implement secure device and network configurations, manage Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) tools, apply/enforce security settings through Group Policy Objects (GPOs), maintain asset inventories, assist in security audits, assist in risk assessments, and assist in incident response exercises. This position will work directly with our Director of Information Security. The analyst is not expected to have a background in information security. The analyst is expected to show a desire to learn multiple aspects of information security and will receive mentorship and training from experienced information security and information technology professionals.
• Certification: CompTIA Security+ ce (or equivalent) or a willingness to pursue this certification at Creek Technologies’ expense.
• Exceptional communication skills, customer service, and a problem-solving mindset.
• Experience with, or education in, one or more of the following: o Vulnerability Management o Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) tools o Identity and Access Management (IAM) tools o NIST SP 800-171, NIST SP 800-53, or ISO 27001 controls o IT Asset Management o Risk Assessments o Active Directory Domain Services o Information Security Policy documentation
• GED Required •Desired: Currently pursuing an IT or Information Security degree
• Entry Level • 1-2 years of relevant coursework desired
Must possess the ability to obtain a DoD Secret Security Clearance
Commensurate with education and experience.Apply to this Job