Opening: Drafting Technician
Keyport, WA - Full Time - Posted March 30, 2020
CREEK TECHNOLOGIES is seeking a full time, on-site Drafting Technician in support of the Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division (NUWC Keyport), located in Keyport, WA. Drafting Technician will provide technical drawing support for corporate IT infrastructures to include the creation and modification of network engineering drawings, accreditation package drawings, rack elevation drawings, conceptual project drawings, and as-built drawings.
- Drafts designs utilizing computer-aided drafting systems to prepare drawings and designs.
- Converses with engineers and other subject matter experts to interpret design concepts, determine nature and type of required detailed working drawings, and coordinate work with others.
- Uses required drafting and mechanical drawing skills, and knowledge of computer-assisted drafting (CAD) equipment and software.
- Proficient in CAD software
- 3D design experience with Revit, Autodesk, or Solidworks
- Drafting and Design experience
- Solution finder and problem solver
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, and presentation
- Go getter and task oriented
- Required: A minimum of two years of experience creating detailed technical drawings. A minimum of two (2) or more years of experience with Microsoft Visio and Computer Aided Design tools.
- Desired: Two (2) or more years of experience creating and modifying Information Technology infrastructure drawings to include network layouts, rack elevation drawings, and system concepts.
Commensurate with education and experience.
Anticipated Start Date
Upon award of contract.
Apply to this Job