Opening: Cyber Security Support Analyst II
Keyport, WA - Full Time - Posted March 30, 2020
CREEK TECHNOLOGIES is seeking a full time, on-site Cyber Security Support Analyst II in support of the Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division (NUWC Keyport), located in Keyport, WA. The Candidate shall provide highly sensitive Security Support Services for our U.S. Government customers. This includes but is not limited to, front-end and back-end security intake processing teams. Fellow personnel staff and other contractors. Candidate will be required to perform data analysis, gap analysis, risk analysis, quality assurance, data entry, data processing and records management of personnel security background investigations.
- Perform Information Assurance (IA) functions for various programs and projects; these include preparing system accreditation documentation required by the Navy and/or DoD, evaluating security configurations of systems, and maintaining security configurations of production, development and test systems by applying and configuring security controls.
- Review IAVA and STIGs for supported operating systems, implement and verify the implementation of the STIG.
- Verify Cybersecurity compliance of the systems in accordance with DoD provided tools
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and are able to navigate in an environment with both highly technical and highly non-technical individuals.
- Have passion for technology, security and innovation.
- Want to work with a fast-paced project team.
- Like to work on multiple concurrent projects with high degrees of impact to the business.
- Have experience working in a highly regulated environment and have an understanding of audit preparedness/remediation and compliance requirements.
- Awarded and current certification(s) in accordance with DoD
- Cybersecurity Workforce policy requirements
- Required: A minimum of two years of experience in each of the following tasks: (1) preparing system accreditation documentation required by the Navy and/or DoD, (2) Assessing system vulnerability using approved DOD tools. Awarded and current certification(s) sufficient to be designated as Cyber Security Workforce Risk Management - Advanced or Information System Security Management -Advanced (CSWF Specialty Areas 61 or 72 respectively) in accordance with DoD 8140.01.
- Desired: A minimum of one year of experience in each of the following tasks: (1) evaluating security configurations of systems, and (2) maintaining security configurations of production, development and test systems by applying and configuring security controls.
DoD Top Secret
Commensurate with education and experience.
Anticipated Start Date
Upon award of contract.
Apply to this Job