Opening: Computer Systems Analyst IT Configuration Manager
Keyport, WA - Full Time - Posted March 30, 2020
CREEK TECHNOLOGIES is seeking a full time, on-site IT Configuration Manager in support of the Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division (NUWC Keyport), located in Keyport, WA. IT Configuration Manager will be responsible for developing and managing an IT Configuration Management (CM) program.
- Will coordinate with change initiator and Configuration Control Board (CCB) for the routing and approval of IT system changes for corporate IT systems and approved RDT&E lab capabilities.
- Develops, reviews, and maintains a configuration management plan for all aspects of the software lifecycle.
- Provides guidance and leadership in all aspects of configuration management.
- Oversees software tracking and releases.
- Desired: ITIL or ITSM Foundation Certification
- Expertise with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience communicating and relaying information across multiple organizations and teams in a timely manner
- Great attention to detail
- Required: A minimum of five years of full-time experience developing and managing an ITIL/ITSM based Configuration Management (CM) program
Commensurate with education and experience.
Anticipated Start Date
Upon award of contract.
Apply to this Job