Opening: Computer System Administrator
Keyport, WA - Full Time - Posted March 30, 2020
CREEK TECHNOLOGIES is seeking a full time, on-site Computer System Administrator in support of the Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division (NUWC Keyport), located in Keyport, WA. Keyport corporate IT consists of several server farms that exist locally, at various detachment sites, and at Commercial Cloud Service Provider (CCSP) Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) Impact Level Four/Five (IL4/5) environments.
- Server support requires specialized skills and experience in the operation of large geographically dispersed IT infrastructures.
- These infrastructures may be network connected or isolated as a stand-alone enclave.
- Server support will consist of providing analytical and technical on-site support for the operations of Windows/Linux based servers and storage.
- Special Knowledge/Skills:
- Knowledge of computer workstation setup
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software applications
- Ability to install, maintain, and repair computers and peripherals
- Ability to install and maintain network cables and hardware
- Ability to diagnose problems and perform repairs
- CompTIA Security + and/or ISC2 SSCP
- Current Microsoft Server and/or VMware VCP Certification
- Required: A minimum of two years of full-time professional experience working with the configuration, deployment, and operation and maintenance of Microsoft and Linux server operating systems. A minimum two (2) years specific experience in managing Microsoft Active Directory, Domain Name Service (DNS) and DHCP services
DoD Top Secret
Commensurate with education and experience.
Anticipated Start Date
Upon award of contract.
Apply to this Job