Opening: Computer Support Technician
Dayton, OH - Full Time - Posted June 3, 2019
Provides desktop support of user computers and installs and troubleshoots software technical issues.
Creek Technologies Company provides a competitive benefit package which includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k plan
- Education Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off/Paid Holidays
- Level 1, Initial Contact and First Touch Resolution: Accepting calls from customers and resolving issues by phone, generate incident reports (trouble ticket) describing the problem, being sure to note pertinent user information (e.g., location or asset), providing initial troubleshooting to resolve the issue, if possible, either by walking the customer through the problem or by taking control of their desktop remotely
- Level 2, Detailed or Remote Resolution: A service desk Computer Support Technician works incidents not resolved at Level 1 Enterprise Service Desk by using detailed problem analysis and remote management techniques to resolve the incidents. A NCC service desk CST also supports customer walk-ins including Common Access Card (CAC) Personal Identifiable Number (PIN) resets, NIPRNet/SIPRNet account resets and VIP service requests
- Level 3, Touch Labor: This position works the issues not resolved at Level 2 or may require further troubleshooting or hands-on support. If necessary a CST will be dispatched to the user’s location.
- At any point in these three (3) Levels, technicians are empowered to route a ticket to Tier 2
- (Required) Education: High School
- (Required) Certification: CompTIA Security+ ce
- Experience: 1-3 years’ experience
- (Preferred) Experience using SharePoint
- (Preferred) Familiar with Remedy ARS
Must possess the ability to obtain a DoD Secret Security Clearance (CreekTech will sponsor employees to obtain the appropriate security clearances)
Skills and Abilities
- Strong understanding of Microsoft operating systems
- Able to read and understand technical manuals
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects effectively
Commensurate with education and experience.
Apply to this Job