Opening: Computer Support Technician I, II, and III
Beavercreek, OH - Contract - Posted June 6, 2019
Creek Technologies Company is seeking three levels of Computer Support Technicians in support of Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio. All levels of the supper technicians will provide desktop support of user computers and install/troubleshoot software technical issues.
- Level 1: Initial Contact and First Touch Resolution. As a level 1 CST, you will be responsible for accepting calls from customers and resolving issues by phone, generating incident reports (trouble ticket) describing the problem, being sure to note pertinent user information (e.g., location or asset), providing initial troubleshooting to resolve the issue, if possible, either by walking the customer through the problem or by taking control of their desktop remotely. If necessary, a CST will be dispatched to the user’s location.
- Level 2: Detailed or Remote Resolution. A level 2 service desk Computer Support Technician works incidents not resolved at Level 1 Enterprise Service Desk by using detailed problem analysis and remote management techniques to resolve the incidents. An NCC service desk CST also supports customer walk-ins including Common Access Card (CAC) Personal Identifiable Number (PIN) resets, NIPRNet/SIPRNet account resets and VIP service requests. If necessary, a CST will be dispatched to the user’s location.
- Level 3: Face to Face Support. This position works in the customers’ workspace and addresses the issues not resolved at Level 2 or may require further troubleshooting or hands-on support.
At any point in these 3 levels, technicians are empowered to route a ticket to Tier 2.
- CompTIA Security+ ce – Required
High School Diploma – Required
- 0-3 years of Computer Support experience. At least 1 year preferred.
- Experience using SharePoint – Preferred
- Familiar with Remedy ARD - Preferred
Must possess the ability to obtain a DoD Secret Security Clearance
Skills and Abilities
- Strong understanding of Microsoft operating systems, particularly Windows 10
- Able to read and understand technical manuals
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects effectively
Commensurate with education and experience
Anticipated Start Date
Apply to this Job