Opening: Computer Operators (Hardware/Software Management Support)
Keyport, WA - Full Time - Posted March 30, 2020
CREEK TECHNOLOGIES is seeking a full time, on-site Computer Operators (Hardware/Software Management Support) in support of the Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division (NUWC Keyport), located in Keyport, WA. The Computer Operator will identify, manage, escalate, and resolve technical issues. Regular duties include installation and configuration of software, print drivers, utilities, etc. to be utilized on workstations and computer networks; troubleshooting all information technology issues, including software, hardware, and networking; and monitoring installed systems, identifying problems, and taking corrective action.
- Work with various Keyport customers on IT procurement actions, process IT Procurement Requests (ITPRs) submissions, DoN
- Applications and Database Management System (DADMS) new adds, associations, and updates.
- Track hardware and software licensing and associated maintenance renewals.
- Must have strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Good computer and clerical skills, to include basic knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements.
- Required: A minimum of three years with DoD IT procurement experience
- Desired: A minimum of three years of experience or more with DoD, IT procurements, Knowledge of the DoN ITPR process and DON Application and DADMS.
Commensurate with education and experience.
Anticipated Start Date
Upon award of contract.
Apply to this Job