Opening: Business Analyst
Keyport, WA - Full Time - Posted March 30, 2020
CREEK TECHNOLOGIES is seeking a full time, on-site Business Analysis in support of the Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division (NUWC Keyport), located in Keyport, WA. The ideal candidate will be responsible for enhancing the quality of services while using data analytics to assess processes, determine requirements and deliver data-driven recommendations to the business. The selected individual will engage with business leaders and users to understand how changes to process, products, services, software and hardware can improve efficiencies and add value. They must articulate those ideas but also balance them against what’s technologically feasible and financially and functionally reasonable.
- Analyze, compile and document requirements for new or modified software application functionality
- Represent user needs to the technical development team
- Create Use Cases and review development and production software for correct functionality
- Document issues and desired changes in technical detail sufficient for programmers to create or modify application code, schema, database structures, screen layouts, workflow, etc.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to effectively collaborate with the team
- Proven ability to self-manage and complete project deliverables
- Confident in making decisions, accurate, detailed-oriented and able to problem solve/analyze
- Good interpersonal, listening, written and verbal communication and basic project management skills
Four-Year or higher Computer Science or Management of Information Systems degree from an ABET-accredited program
- Required: A minimum of three years of experience analyzing, compiling and documenting requirements for new or modified software application functionality
- Desired: A minimum of three years of experience in any or all of the following areas: (1) representing user needs to the technical development team (programmers and engineers), (2) creating Use Cases, (3) reviewing development and production software for correct functionality, and (4) documenting issues and desired changes in technical detail sufficient for programmers to create or modify application code, schema, database structures, screen layouts, or application workflow
Commensurate with education and experience.
Anticipated Start Date
Upon award of contract.
Apply to this Job