Opening: Automated Test Software Programmer
Keyport, WA - Full Time - Posted March 30, 2020
CREEK TECHNOLOGIES is seeking a full time, on-site Automated Test Software Programmer in support of the Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division (NUWC Keyport), located in Keyport, WA. The successful candidate will possess a superior mathematical aptitude along with be exceptionally accurate and proficient in programming languages along with excellent time management skills. Automated Test Software Programmer duties include designing automation scripts and finding solutions for automation problems. You should also be committed to developing skills in order to provide up-to-date solutions.
- Designing and developing test automation scripts
- Using test automation guidelines
- Researching issues in software through testing
- Collaborating with QA Analysts and Software Developers to develop solutions
- Keeping updated with the latest industry developments
- Familiar with VB.Net, SQL, ASP .Net
Four-Year or higher Computer Science Degree from an ABET-accredited program
- Required: A minimum of three years of experience developing testing scripts for automated web software testing using open source automated testing applications.
- Desired: A minimum of one year of experience transitioning existing test cases into automated testing scripts.
Commensurate with education and experience.
Anticipated Start Date
Upon award of contract.
Apply to this Job