Opening: Application Support Specialist
Keyport, WA - Full Time - Posted March 30, 2020
CREEK TECHNOLOGIES is seeking a full time, on-site Application Support Specialistin support of the Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division (NUWC Keyport), located in Keyport, WA. This position is focused on providing technical support to the company's internal business users on issues related to line of business systems.
- Provide middle tier (Level 2) application support.
- Troubleshoot and identify issues in software applications and data housed in production, development and test databases.
- Document support requests in automated tracking systems and defect tracking systems.
- Ability to effectively communicate information to system users at all levels.
- Mastery of Microsoft applications including Microsoft Office Suite, Windows Operating systems and internet.
- Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA or other industry certifications.
- Required: A minimum of two years of experience both providing middle tier (Level 2) application support and supporting relational database systems using SQL.
- Desired: One year of experience using PL/SQL
Commensurate with education and experience.
Anticipated Start Date
Upon award of contract.
Apply to this Job