Beavercreek, OH | Part-time
- Gather, analyze, translate, and compose technical information into clear, readable documents to be used by technical and non-technical personnel.
- Compose technical documents including User’s Manuals, Training Materials, Installation Guides, Proposals, and Reports.
- Edit Functional Descriptions, System Specifications, User’s Manuals, Special Reports, or any other customer deliverables and documents.
- Conduct research and ensure the use of proper technical terminology.
- Collaborate with proposal writers, proposal Managers, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), and solution consultants to gather and transform technical and functional information.
- Proficient in MS Office suite and experience using SharePoint.
- Experience with graphic design and design software (e.g. Adobe InDesign or Photoshop).
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- Five (5) or more years of relevant experience.
- Must have U.S. Citizenship.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to multitask in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
Commensurate with education and experience