Washington, DC | Full-time
CREEK TECHNOLOGIES is seeking a full time, on-site Program Manager in support of the HUD Service Desk, located in Washington, DC metropolitan area. The successful candidate will possess extensive, proven experience in customer-focused organizations, providing strategic leadership, detailed-oriented management, and exceptional problem-solving skills in the IT Services Industry.
- Provide leadership and management for all contract responsibilities and personnel supporting HUD service desk operations.
- Recruit and maintain the staff necessary to meet and exceed contract requirements
- Meet programmatic, contractual, and financial goals
- PMP or equivalent certification preferred
- Prior experience with HUD desired
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to prepare and produce program and project management plans
- Supervise and optimize multi-shift service desk operations
Bachelor’s Degree required with a major in engineering, system management, business administration, and/or related field. Graduate degree preferred.
- Minimum of seven years of experience in IT program or management desired;
- Experience developing and applying technical processes and technical management processes
- Experience in managing performance-based service agreements and developing and managing projects within assigned budgets
- Experience in writing business cases and experience in strategic planning
Program Manager position requires permanent resident status.
Commensurate with education and experience.
ANTICIPATED START DATE:
Upon contract award