Brunswick, GA | Full-time
CREEK TECHNOLOGIES is seeking full time, on-site Systems Engineers in support of the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC) Network Operations Center located in Glynco, Georgia.
Candidates for this position should be well versed in operating systems, standard system services, Microsoft Active Directory (AD), Domain Name Services (DNS), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), and file and print services. System Engineer candidates should have extensive experience in providing support in a virtual server environment and have ability to collaborate with other technicians to identify, define, and solve trending or developmental problems.
- Support the security and cyber requirements for FLETC Enterprise system servers
- Provide technical assistance and resolution for system outages in order to maintain, troubleshoot, and repair network infrastructure
- Verify stability, interoperability, portability, security, or scalability of system architecture
- Communicate with staff and clients to understand specific system requirements
- Document design specifications, installation instructions, and other system-related information
- Evaluate existing systems to determine effectiveness and suggest changes to meet organizational requirements
- Train system users in system operation or maintenance
- Microsoft MCSA or greater certification desired
- CompTIA Security + certification desired
- VMware VCS-DVC certification desired
- Linux experience a plus
- CISSP desired but not mandatory
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems
- Ability to communicate information and ideas in writing so others will understand
- Ability to identify measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system
- Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems
BA/BS in System Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
- Minimum of three years of detailed technical experience in enterprise system engineering
- Previous experience with FLETC a plus
DoD Secret preferred but not mandatory. Systems Engineer position requires successful background check. Must be a US citizen.
Commensurate with education and experience.
ANTICIPATED START DATE: